It's a Spicy Spud
- Noni’s Rosemary Garlic Olive Oli
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Noni’s Italian Rub
- Russet Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Pellets: Cooks Choice
Cook Time: 30 – 45 Minutes
LET’S GET STARTED
- Wash russet potatoes and slice lengthwise into wedges.
- Dry with paper towel.
- Toss to coat lightly with Noni’s Rosemary Garlic Olive Oli.
- Liberally coat with Noni’s Italian Rub.
- Lightly sprinkle Crushed Red Pepper Flakes and toss to coat all.
- Wrap in aluminum foil (tented so air can circulate).
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until brown and fork tender, shaking once or twice to distribute the oil and prevent burning.
- Sprinkle chopped Parsley and serve.