Italian Rubbed Salmon
- Salmon Filet – cut to servings – Skin on
- Noni’s Rosemary Garlic Oil
- Noni’s Italian Rub
Prep Time: 5 Min
Pellets: Premium Fruitwood
Cook Time: 20 – 30 Minutes
LET’S GET STARTED
- Remove the small bones from the filet in Salmon by using a pair of tweezers. Run your fingers gently over the flesh, finding the small bone line in the filet. Remove with tweezers.
- Brush with Noni’s Rosemary Garlic Oil.
- Sprinkle a liberal amount of Noni’s Italian Rub onto Filet.
- Place salmon filets (Skin side down) on grill.
- Grill at 350 degrees for 20 -30 minutes depending on thickness. Filets should be moist but flake with a fork.