Asiago Garlic Bread
- 1 Rounded Sour Dough Loaf
- Noni’s Garlic Rosemary Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
- ½ Cup Shredded Asiago Cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
LET’S GET STARTED
- Preheat Smoker to 375 degrees
- Cut cross-hatch patterns into the top of the bread, stopping short of cutting through the bread so the loaf stays together. (Creating 1 inch cubes, still attached.)
- Gently separate the cubes and add olive oil so that the oil goes in between the bread.
- Repeat with minced garlic and Asiago cheese until well coated.
- Wrap bread in Foil – making sure the foil is tented on the top to avoid sticking to the cheese, place on baking sheet.
- Bake in smoker for 20 minutes till cheese is melted and bread is warmed through.