Dee’s Smokey Salmon
- Salmon Filet – cut to servings – Skin on
- One-Eyed Pete’s Seafood Rub
- 3 tbls mayonnaise
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 1 ½ - 2 hours
LET’S GET STARTED
- Remove the small bones from the filet in Salmon by using a pair of tweezers. Run your fingers gently over the flesh, finding the small bone line in the filet. Remove with tweezers.
- Mix mayonnaise with equal parts of Seafood Rub.
- Coat top of salmon filets with mayo mixture
- Place salmon filets (Skin side down) on grill
- Smoke at 150 degrees for 1 hour
- Raise temperature of the grill to 190 degrees. Continue to cook for 35 – 55 minutes depending on thickness. Filets should be moist but flake with a fork.